Welcome to my Coaching Website

Hello,

I'm Yulia Degtiar, a professional table tennis player with over 26 years of a proffesional level playing experience. I have represented national teams from three countries: Russia, Israel, and Canada. You can check more about my playing experience here.


My main motto for starting this blog is to share my knowledge and experience with players all over the world. Table tennis is a beautiful sport but most people never take it seriously. Not much information is available online about the technicalities of the sport.

I hope to change that. With over 14years of coaching experience, I have trained over 100s of players. And I have got a broad understanding of where most of the players struggle with the sport.

Please excuse my English as its not my first language.

More about me: